Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stumbling across the finish line

I am struggling to revise. I have always had a short attention span (30-40 minutes maximum) but now I can barely sit still with a book for more than 20 minutes before I have to get up and make myself a drink or something. My brain feels full.
No more blogging until Monday night. I will let you know how it goes. To add to the fun, The Royal College of Jesters won't give me the result for about 5 weeks, even though they will know on Monday afternoon what the outcome is.

2 comments:

Kate Mc said...

Glad you're getting to watch the cup. Revision is overrated, and if you feel you've studied what you can, then odds are you have (at least in my experience). When's the exam exactly? I'll make sure to think of you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Vegas.

Bee